Fire torpedoes! Here is a Waves plugin that will take your tracks to the bottom of the ocean sonically, if you desire. There are bass-boosting plugins that typically exist to enhance an existing bass and its low frequencies. Submarine, on the other hand, generates completely new bass content for your track, no matter what sound source you feed it.
In other words, stick in vocals, a clarinet, a triangle, and this plugin will bring new depths to your track. It analyses the pitch, formants, dynamics and more to generate its sub-bass signals, two octaves below. There are then several options for you to play around with, for example, harmonic distortion, custom dynamics, and an onboard EQ. Ahoy!
Why use Waves instead of a DAW’s own plugins?
There are several compelling reasons to consider using Waves plugins instead of the stock plugins supplied with your digital audio workstation, be it Logic, Cubase, or even Pro Tools:
- Enhanced Sound Quality: Waves plugins are renowned for their exceptional sound quality. They are designed using advanced algorithms and meticulously modeled after analog hardware, resulting in a richer and more authentic audio processing experience. This can make a noticeable difference in the final mix, helping you achieve professional-grade results.
- Versatility: Waves offers a vast catalog of plugins covering virtually every aspect of audio processing. Whether you need precise EQ, powerful compression, lush reverb, or creative effects, Waves has a plugin to meet your needs. This versatility allows you to expand your sonic palette and explore creative possibilities beyond what stock plugins may offer.
- Industry Standard: Waves plugins have become an industry-standard in music production and audio engineering. Many top studios and audio professionals rely on Waves plugins for their projects. Using these plugins can help you achieve a sound that is consistent with what is heard in professional recordings.
- Ease of Use: Waves plugins are known for their user-friendly interfaces, making them accessible to both beginners and seasoned professionals. Their intuitive controls and informative visual displays simplify the audio processing workflow, allowing you to focus on your creativity rather than technical complexities.
- Additional Features: Many Waves plugins come with unique features and functionalities that can't be found in stock plugins. These features can streamline your workflow, enhance your creativity, and give you more control over your audio processing.
- Customization: Waves plugins often provide more extensive parameter control and preset options, allowing you to fine-tune your sound and save your own presets for future use. This level of customization can be invaluable when crafting a signature sound.
Ultimately, Waves plugins empower you to achieve professional-level audio production and mixing. While it's completely possible to achieve great results with stock plugins, premium plugins like Waves can often help take your music or audio projects to the next level.
Best plugin bundles
Best plugins for mastering